Pages

Wednesday, November 2

Halloween




Well, we made it through our first Halloween together. I decided to make Jack's costume which was a 2 hour project that turned into a 15 hour project. But he looks adorable dressed up as Max from "Where the wild things are". We tricker treated over at grandmas house and took some photos. Then it started to rain so we decided to snuggle into our warm house and watch a movie. I'm sure next year he'll want to be the next big super hero or sponge bob square pants, and next year there will probably be candy wrappers scattered all over the floor and Jack will be running around the house with a sugar high....Oh I can't wait.

With Halloween behind us I look forward to the snowy peaks of Montana, an over stuffed belly from Thanksgiving and seeing Jack open his first christmas presents.

3 comments:

lauren jean allece said...

Seriously, you're killing me with this kid! I love that you made the costume too, go mama!

katier said...

Amazing costume! You may have discovered yet another of your talents. You were almost too old to go tricker treating when I finally cranked out a homemade costume for you. Great job honey.

Brigette Olmos-Arreola said...

this is adorable! that last picture killed me! and making the costume, way to go :)

Post a Comment